Whenever someone asks “what are the must-have watches”, I find it much easier than “$XX,000 budget” because the person who asks the first question is often more receptive. I can give options from a few thousand dollars to hundreds of thousands and there is no conflict. It’s like when a reader with a million dollar…
Month: September 2021
- The one watch you can’t avoid in life
- Introducing the Rolex Submariner Date Watch
- A discreet, understated look at a Rolex Cellini in pink gold with diamonds on a black dial
- New and upgraded movement: the new Rolex Oyster Perpetual Logbook 36
- If the blue niobium hairspring is so strong, why is Rolex still coming out with a silicon hairspring?
- Hello world! on